Unfortunately, social media is becoming filled with “Daddies” that don’t deserve to ever be called Daddy by any little, because these guys are just perverts/creeps in disguise.
Here are some ways to spot these “fuckboy fake daddies” as I like to call them before they hurt you.
1. He asks for nudes and insists you do whatever he says within hours of meeting you.
2. Doesn’t give you structure. Doesn’t act like a Daddy. There are no rules. No bedtimes. Nothing.
3. His compliments exclusively focus on your appearance, so he says things like “you look great” and “your boobs are amazing”, but you never get a compliment on your personality or character.
4. Is suspiciously quick to punish you. You’re always being told you’ve “been a bad girl”, you always feel like you’re not doing enough to make him happy.
5. He’s only ever really engaged in the convo when he needs something. Other times he’s distant and barely tolerates you. You feel like you’re bugging him.
6. His profile icon is a picture of his dick, or of him shirtless, or something dumb like that.
7. He never really feels like your Daddy, the relationship feels empty and hollow. You still feel alone.
8. Calls you pet names so often that it becomes nauseating. Ends every sentence with “little one” and “princess” and “little girl”; it comes across like he’s trying too hard.
9. He doesn’t seem interested in learning more about DD/lg and BDSM. You won’t find him reblogging long text posts such as this on his blog (instead it’ll be 100% sexual content).
10. Can be very mean and hurtful when he doesn’t get his way. Doesn’t understand how sensitive littles can be and is quick to make harsh personal comments.
Please help spread the word about these people. Reblog this. Like this. Share this with a friend. We need to put a stop to this behavior NOW.
Credit - http://londondaddydom.tumblr.com/post/134820700146/how-to-spot-a-fake-daddy
Posted By London Daddy Dom
Updated : 4th December 2021 | Words : 325 | Views : 7325 | Comments : 4
If also like to point out that I wasn't always into the D/s scene until I met my first Dom. At the time I was collared and was a sub. The only reason we didn't take it further is because we decided we were better off just friends. But for the time that I was collared, that collar to me was the equivalent of a wedding ring. It never came off, I wore it with pride, and when it comes down to it, I was happy. Now the roles are seiches, I've been separated going on 5 years and I'm looking for a sub. I'm 39 years old this June and I'm looking to live life to the fullest. And a message to all you fake Doms out there. Please stop the charade.
Posted By Pocket on Saturday 29th April 2017 @ 14:10:38
I agree fully. There are too many fakes online right now. A lot of them are on a site called IMVU. They claim they're D/s but yet they have more than one Master, the Masters have multiple subs, it's sickening. I'm not exactly a DD myself but I am a Dom. And respectfully so. I was in a D/s relationship on imvu for a while and then I found out my sub has a bf IRL. I stopped that with a quickness because to me it was disrespectful to the bf. We need to stop the nonsense of people claiming they're D/s and not really knowing a thing about it.
Posted By Pocket on Saturday 29th April 2017 @ 13:55:46
I want to be a daddy my little girl can respect and adore. I have to be strong and protective for my princess. I want to tell her how special she is and how smart she talks. I want to totally look after her so she feels safe and wants hugs from me. I want to teach her about what a real daddy is. When I talk she knows she is hearing truth and trusts me. I would want her to impress me in what she does because she knows how much I care.
If this resounds for any little girl I would like to hear from you. I am 57, single and need a girl who also wants to be needed
Posted By olderifyoulike on Saturday 18th February 2017 @ 16:49:09
I need to be a strong daddy my little girl can respect. A hero for her. I want to be a daddy who tells his princess how special she is and how smart she talks.
Posted By olderifyoulike on Saturday 18th February 2017 @ 16:41:58